All work must be published or aired for the first time between the dates listed below. "Published" means the advertisement appeared in a form of mass media exposed to a substantial audience.
January 1, 2012 and February 3, 2013
- Entries must be submitted by industry professionals only.
- Work produced on behalf of The One Club or One Show is not eligible.
- All entries must be submitted with signed approval from the Chief Creative Officer of the entering agency to verify that all work entered is authentic, approved by the client, entered as aired or displayed, and is within the spirit of the rules.
- For entries which have only ran once, a client contact, phone number, and email must be submitted with each entry.
- All necessary paperwork will be automatically generated through our online system and must be submitted with your entry packages.
- The One Club reserves the right to disqualify entries submitted without proper paperwork verifying the creation of the advertisement.
- Please make sure your work is eligible before you proceed to payment. Entry fees are non-refundable.